PATIENT EDUCATION VIDEO
YOU CAN MEET OR EXCEED YOUR BUSINESS GOALS
Use the POWER OF VIDEO to teach skills, new techniques or communicate management philosophy. It’s a consistent, cost-effective and convenient way to reach an audience. A well designed video program can deliver your message in a fraction of the time it would take using live methods. It saves money by reducing the time spent by staff and instructors in the classroom. Video eliminates the need for an instructor to travel to the classroom. Video delivers consistent information. This is crucial when teaching attitudes and philosophies during management training.
Here’s a sampling of companies Video Masters has found training solutions for:
- Kaplan Educational Services and Test Prep - SAT, ACT, PMBR, GMAT, LSAT, etc.
- South Nassau Hospital – Patient Education, Nurse Training , Employee Recruitment
- Developmental Disabilities Institute – Employee Recruitment Training
- Good Samaritan Hospital – Annual Employee Training
- PT2 Physical Therapy – Patient Education Training
- Educational Activities – Teacher Training
- National Interpreter Education Project – Training interpreters for the deaf-blind