THE HARRY CHAPIN FOODBANK- LI CARES VIDEO
We are proud to create Human-Interest videos for Fundraising and Grant Projects.
Here is a sampling of organizations we’ve produced programs for:
- Long Island Cares – The Harry Chapin Foodbank
- Vision Long Island- Smart Growth Awards
- Concern For Independent Living – Supportive Housing Projects
- The September 11th Fund- After the Fall: The Rise Of A 9/11 Community Center
- New York State Arts In Education Grant Project
- North Shore Cohen’s Children’s Hospital
- The National Interpreter Education Grant Project
Video Masters and Story Arts Collaboration Project
A new collaboration has begun between Video Masters and storyteller Heather Forest of Story Arts to help not-for-profit organizations develop effective fundraising videos. Combining Video Masters’ expertise in video production with Heather Forest’s masterful storytelling skills, this exciting team offers consultation and production services that identify, hone, and publicize the signature stories that powerfully embody an organization’s mission.
Storytelling touches the heart as well as the mind. Stories can spark social change, inspire hope, and motivate people to embrace a cause and take action. Stories that embody an organization’s mission can be powerful tools in service of fundraising for not-for-profit organizations.
Story Arts offers insights into the inner workings of shaping and sharing a compelling tale that raises funds.
Video Masters can produce affordable videos of diverse lengths and formats that can be utilized across communication platforms to raise funds for good causes.